- Universal Coil Spring Buffer/Block
- Coil Spring Buffer
- Universal Modular Coil Spring Buffer
Universal Modular Coil Spring Buffer
RubberShox® UCSB Series Front-Rear automobile module coil spring buffer/spacer is a shock absorbing lift kit that provides a tighter, more resilient suspension. Its modular design can fit most of the coil spring without needed to measure the gap and super easy installation. UCSB series absorbs and dissipates the shock from rough road conditions with greater driving stability while extending the life of coil springs and the suspension system.
- ENR-G® Discount Program for Government, Education, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter and Religious organizations. Read More
We Pay Shipping
- Hassle-free modular design simplifies buffer selection and installation.
- Buffer can be selected without lifting the vehicle to obtain gap measurement.
- Environmentally friendly natural rubber resists coil abrasion, oil, salt, gravel, and UV radiation.
- Enhances driving stability while extending suspension system and coil spring life.
- UCSB series provide support/aid to Automotive Coil Spring shock absorbers
- (2 sets per pack – Multiple modules can be used for fitting coil spring gaps).
- Designed for cars, vans, SUVs, and trucks, with coil spring suspension systems and provides up to 1" of ground clearance.
- Up to 2" of ground clearance can be achieved if buffers are installed with Rubber Block Boosters.
- Fits most vehicles with coil spring gaps between 0.3" and 3.35" after lifted
- Enhances stability and dramatically reduces suspension component noise and vibration.
- Prevents coil sagging with a reinforced suspension.
- The suspension system is protected from harsh road conditions, which absorbs shocks and dissipates them while extending coil spring life and reducing maintenance costs.
- US-based company and support. In stock with a 2-year warranty and lifetime technical assistance.
Installation Case Studies
- 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring (UCSB124)
- 2020 Tesla Model Y (UCSBH14 + CSBSuper-C + RB125-1-1)
- 2021 Tesla Model Y (UCSB134H + CSBPro-B + RB125-1-1)
- 2019 Chevrolet Suburban (UCSB12344 + UCSBH12344)
- 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Front Wheels (UCSBH1, UCSBH2+ UCSBH4 x 2)
- 2017 Honda Accord V6 Touring (UCSBH1+UCSBH2+UCSBH3+UCSBH4 )
Modularized Buffer Spacer Cushion for Coil Spring Type Suspension UCSBH12344 Installation Guide