Schedule Appointment for Free Installation Service
Available time : Tuesday to Friday 1PM to 4PM (PST)
Location : RubberShox in Garden Grove, CA
ENR-G® Discount Program : RubberShox® offers a ENR-G® Discount Program for Government, Education, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter and Religious organizations. The ENR-G® Discount Program is available on most products and only through participating authorized resellers. If you have any questions or for more information, please email email@example.com. We will send you discount code after received proof of ENR-G status.
- DuraTPE® material with full ring design, reinforces Automotive Coil Spring Buffers/shock absorbers (2pc. Per pack – multiple size options).
Designed for sub-compact to mid-size sedans- Up to 4500 Lbs GW, 5500 Lbs when combine with Rubber Block Booster
- Material : DuraTPE® Durable Thermoplastic Rubber - Environmentally friendly and Resistant to coil abrasion, oil, salt, gravel & UV radiation.
- Improves suspension : DuraTPE® Buffer enhances driving stability while extending the life of coil springs and the suspension system.
- Enhanced stability : Prevents coil sagging with a reinforced suspension. This absorbs and dissipates the shock from rough road conditions.
- Warranty : US based Company - 2-Year warranty with lifetime technical assistance.
Installation Case Studies
- 2018 BMW230i
- 2019 Chevrolet Colorado 2X4
- 2019 Honda HR-V LX
- 2019 Honda CRV
- 2020 Honda CRV
- 2015 Honda Fit
- 2008 Honda Odyssey
- 2013 Honda Civic
- 2001 Lexus RX300
- 2005 Lexus RX330
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
- 2016 MINI Cooper
- 2017 Mazda CX-5 Touring 2WD
- 2010 Nissan Altima
- 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
- 2012 Toyota Sienna Limited
- 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE 2.5L FWD
- 2020 Volvo XC40
RubberShox® DuraTPE® Series Front-Rear automobile coil spring buffer / booster
DuraTPE Front-Rear Automobile Coil Spring Buffer/Booster Installation Video
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport Installation Video
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
2020 Volvo XC40
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander - The Rear Coil Springs
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander - The Front Coil Springs
2019 Chevrolet Colorado 2X4